Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm back!

My pc is almost fixed and I'm ready for Fall. My car did not handle the heat over the Summer months. My car which I affectionatlly call the "green machine" is a 1993 Ford Taurus thats [you guessed it] green. I have handled my car with loving care since 1997 when we fisrt got it. 2 wrecks but she is still alive and kicking!

The Ford dealer said my overheating is a water pump, radiator, and the thermostat. They said [LOL] that it would cost $1,500 to fix!!! Hahahaha. The man said somthing to the effect of "it looks like it has been submerged in water". HUH?! WHAT?!! SAY THAT AGAIN?! I wanted to yell the following: Does my vehicle look like a midgit submarine at all?! Do I look like
Jacques f*cking Cousteau to you?! Don't touch the oxygen tank and scuba equipment in the trunk! I need them for long trips!!!!

This moron and others cost me half a day. Whatever they did has made my car run better. Thats allways good. I think maybe I had something caught in my cooling system. The Ford rep said somthing about leaves. Maybe they flushed out my system. Lets hope. I'm low on funds and not debt free yet. 2006 is looking very nice from the money perspective. I have $1,700 yet to pay the IRS. My $800 stock write off brings it down to just $800 and at $200 a month untill March I should have no trouble paying them the money.

That lousy rotten lame ass accountant is of course no longer my accountant. I now have one that can accually add, subtract, and my new accountant does not use her fingers to count like my old accountant probably does!!! Hahahaha. Rain Man he's not. Stupid little prick.

.

No comments: