Monday, November 03, 2008

PLANS FOR ELECTION NIGHT.

My plan for election night:

My election night begins with news gathering etc online at 3 PM. 6 PM its TV news and online monitoring. 8:00 PM Eastern - IT GETS BUSY with me being online and watching tv from 2 different rooms. TV will be loud so I can hear something and run in and watch itf I want. I only have a desktop and a big tv so I cannot combine into one room.

At least 5 different TABS in Firefox browser for electoral maps, vote numbers, DU discussion, poll closing times, Google, + my own blog I'll be posting to, and anything else I find.

Another Firefox browser will be open with Board Of Elections / Sec Of State web sites for at least 7 battleground states for the latest returns.

I'm going to be busy for hours and hours. LOL.

ELECTION NIGHT MENU: ***** TO BE MODELED ON AN OLD TIME ELECTION HQ. BUFFET STYLE.

COCA COLA

SPINICH DIP AND CHIPS

SUBWAY COLD CUT AND TUNA SANDWICHES.

HERSHEY CHOC BARS OR SOME OTHER SOMETHING.

RED WINE FOR TOAST TO FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT!!!

No comments: