Monday, November 14, 2005

Thoughts on how lucky I am.

Thats right I'm doing good. Why because I'm healthy. Heck I'm even alive! Hahaha. Seriously though, someone told me that a fiend of his was killed when his car flipped over. The really sad part was that the victom was just 18 years old. No matter how money challanged or how stressed I get i'm alive and kicking. Thats what counts.

Hold dear those you love and charish
because they might be lost just as sudenly as that 18 year old kid still in the prime of life. Enjoy your life because one day you might not be around. Live each day to its fullest without regrets. Take time to [I know it sound lame but trust me on this one thing] smell the roses. Walk in the park, enjoy an ice cream cone, go where you want, and breath in the air of life before its all gone. Enjoy your life.

R.I.P. 18 year old kid. We hardly knew ye.

No comments: