Wednesday, November 30, 2005

HERE AND THERE AND BEYOND.

Part of me is back in 2004 trying to get my mind around all the events that occoured in that fateful year for me. Part of me is in the present handling a busy work load, a huge bill, and the holidays all at once. Still a third part of me is in the not so distant future with my tax troubles at an end and with great possabilities ahead. All this is weighing heavily on me right now. My voice is all but gone. Its been replaced with something that sounds like a cross between a Speak & Spell and Jarr Jarr Binks. A less stable mind than mine would have snapped under such a strain. Not me boy!!! I just sound like a $%&#%@# retard!!!! :( I guess its all for the best. I hope. :( Heres to 2006. Let it be at least be a bit better than this lousy rotten year. 2005 sucked! :(

No comments: