Sunday, December 25, 2005

IT ALL JUST SUCKS!!!

I have had the wierdest and most frustrating Christmas in my whole life. It all started with a trip to StarBucks. Keep in mind that I do not usually drink coffee. It was Christmas eve and I was tired. A little caffene never hurts. My sister needed to get a book at the Barnes & Noble that is attached to said coffee place. I order a "mocha cappachino Grande". Big mistake!!! I was informed about half milk or whpped somthing somthing somthing. She said it in that "I'm so much more hip & Sophisticated than you" kind of way. Whats worse than that you might be wondering? Well what if I were to tell you that the customer next to me agreed and singled me out for riddicule.

Wait it gets even better! My sister [who used to work in a coffee shop] arrives from her book buying adventure. We are waiting for my "MOTHER FUCKING MOCHA CAPPACHINO FUCKING GRANDE" when I have to listen to the rude customer and a guy behind the counter be kissy kissy and flirt with each other [puts finger down throat to throw up]. My sister in law might have a thyroid condition, my stepmom's mother [My step grandmother?! WTF?!] is getting short of breath all the time, and......................wait for it.........................wait......................not yet.......................................allmost............................................MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED IN OCTOBER 2006!!!!!!.....................WTF?????!!!!!!!!..........................................................................