Monday, April 17, 2006

ALL THE NEWS THATS FIT TO PRINT!!!

Yes. I do have some news. I'm not opening my stock trading account untill January of 2007. This gives me plenty of time and money to do other things. Had to buy a new lawn mower because I just can't get the other one to start. I got a good one for $170.

Today I'll be getting up early to get both more ram [512 mb] to bring me to 1 gig and a new 5.1 speaker system. I'm excited about it because I'm going to love playing Operation Flashpoint, Counter Strike Source, Unreal Tournament 2004, and Battlefield 2 with that new setup. My Audigy 2 zs soundcard died on me so I guess I'll just go on board 5.1 audio untill I find the time [and more cash] to upgrade my sound card.

Driving to CompUSA at 10:00 A.M. is not my idea of fun and nore is spending an hour or more before work setting up my new stuff.

I hope my life goes better in the near future. I deserve things to go well for a while! Don't I?

No comments: