Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dark day ahead?

It was a bad week. My eye was swollen shut for 2 days from the pollen outside. My lawn mower refuses to start after just half the yard was cut. I get to work today and all Hell was breaking out. The resturant I work at is not doing well. The bosses boss is not happy with us. Add to all this my car has a poltergist in it I think. Well at least it has trouble starting. Also the book I ordered online has yet to arrive.

The broker I hope to use for stock trading is giving me a hassle over something. Its really irritating. Why me???!!! What have I done to deserve all this?! I wish I knew. I paid off the IRS [who refuses to send me the money they owe me from over paying them last month]. They have sent NOTHING in response to the fact that I paid them!!! Now what?!

Its all so bad right now. I NEED A MIRICLE OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS!!! Just as everything was going so well. Am I cursed??? Did I piss God off?!

MY PRAYER TO GOD ABOVE: I WILL STRIVE TO BE A BETTER PERSON IN EVERY WAY. I WILL TRY TO BE LESS SELFISH AND THINK ABOUT OTHERS AROUND ME. I'LL PRAY MORE AND BE MORE DEVOTED TO GOODNESS AND HONESTY. THIS IS MY PRAYER AND PLEDGE FOR 2006 AND BEYOND. JUST SEE ME THROUGH THESE TIMES OF STRIFE AND LET ME SEE A CLEARER AND MORE BEUTIFUL DAY!! IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY - AMEN!!! :)

No comments: